Monday, November 1, 2010

♥HOT CHEMISTRY♥

As George was walking to the barn Lennie curiously asked, "George where are you going?"
George replied, " Don't worry Lennie I'm just taking this horse back to the barn."
"Ok George I'll just be right here."
George started walking towards the barn and eventually walk into the barn with the horse.George suddenly heard something.
George shouted, "Who's there!"
"Have you seen Curly?" Curleys wife asked out of nowhere.
"No I haven't seen him and he is probably with the other guys outside."
"Oh well I better get going than," Curleys wife replied.
"What is wrong with you? Popping out nowhere and
frightening people to death!" George angrily asked.
"What's wrong with me? There is nothing wrong with me at all." as she was
flickering her eyes.
George just kept staring with his
twinkling eyes at Curleys wife.
Curleys wife curiously asked George, "Why are you staring at me like you are crazy as a clown?" George just kept staring and never spoken a word.
Eventually George replied, " Uhh what was that?"
WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?
"What are you talking about," George innocently asked.
"Balogne!" as she giggled, " you think I'm beautiful like a flower right?" as she smiled at him.
George desperately asked, "Please don't tell your husband this but yes I think you are more beautiful than a flower."
"Awe you are sweet as a puppy and you better stop with that charm of yours because you are giving me butterflies in my stomach!" as Curleys wife giggled to herself.
As George was smiling he just stared at her again. Curleys wife slowly started walking towards
him and he started to get sweaty palms. When Curleys wife was in front of him she just started walking around him like a circle.
Without moving a muscle George just stared and said, "You better find your husband."
Curleys wife did not say a word to him. Suddenly flames started to heat up between them as they were both staring at one another. As chemistry was developing they instantly fell in love.
Curelys wife stated, "I have never been so attracted to a man in my life."
"Really?"
"Yes silly," Curleys wife replied, "just look at us we are
developing chemistry like we are stacking up wood."
George just couldn't reply to her anymore, as if he were
dumb as a rock.
Curleys wife asked, "Would you love if we were to get together and just leave this pig pen?"
"What!" George shrieked and his
heart started to pound, "I can't leave Lennie alone he's like my brother to me."
"Oh I forgot about him."
"This would be a
waste of my time if I ever left with you," George stated angrily.
"How cruel of you to say that!" as Curleys wife shouted and quickly turned her back towards him.
Lennie came inside the barn and yelled, "George where are you!"
"I'm ok Lennie I'm just right here beside the horse."
George thought to himself man
she is hott stuff and I wouldn't be able to breath if I ever gotten with her but it would be the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment