Friday, September 10, 2010

HELP!!

La la la la I'm rich which equals I'm so spoiled and I don't care about anything else but myself. What!! Where am I!? Am I lost or is this a joke!? I am lost!!?? What should I do!? Why me no!!!......

If you were this type of person maybe you should think again and say to yourself maybe I should think of others besides myself. And just maybe something good will happen to you instead of something bad happening like this poor young woman who just got lost and went missing yesterday. Hopefully you will learn more about yourself later on in my two choices of what kind of "superpower" I would like to have in this world.

If I could have the ability to do anything in the world my superpower would have something to do with helping the disadvantage for example helpless children that are going through starvation and others that are homeless. If I could help them I would have the ability to shoot any kind of food item from the palm of my hands and not only food but money as well. If I had the money I would donate the money to charities . I do not think celebrities and athletes etc. deserve millions of dollars and waste there money on a mansion or even a pair of heels that are worth over $500. I definitely think its unfair that they are given all this money and instead this money could be given to helpless people, especially children.

Cars+ oil + landfills+ factories + air conditioners + gas...... alright, you get it now right?? all these objects or places or buildings are the main causes of GLOBAL WARMING. If I had the ability to stop global warming I would be smart which means a high IQ. If I'm smart enough I would be able to invent new machines or objects to make the world a better place by avoiding global warming. If this world did not have so many problems and people would care more maybe this world can last a lot longer. Nobody knows when this world is going to end maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or even in years or.....
KABOOM!!!...
YOUR DEAD!!! :b
PLEASE JUST SAY NO TO GLOBAL WARMING AND HELP!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good start, Brooke. Ideas are original and mature. Needs some proofreading. Focus on diction and specific, creative description. Appeal to all five senses. Consider some similes and metaphors.

    ReplyDelete